What you'll do...
Want to help lead the way in redefining how we shop online? The Sr. Manager II, Business Operations for the Strategic Business Unit (SBU) Experience and Strategy Team will be a critical leader in enhancing our site's performance and driving a frictionless customer experience. This person will set the bar for eComm business performance, initiative prioritization and operational excellence, by improving agility and focus of the Site Merchandising team. They will help define and improve OKRs, drive transparency around performance and identify opportunities and scalable best practices. They'll drive impact, improvement, and innovation to create a truly frictionless online shopping experience and help our eCommerce business.
You'll sweep us off our feet if:
You'll make an impact by:
- You understand how customers shop online and use strategic thinking and innovation to create a seamless and fresh site experience for our customers.
- You have an incredible focus on operational excellence and getting the fundamentals right and can identify opportunities for efficiency and improvement through clearly defined performance metrics and dashboarding
- You build trust quickly and can lead by influence, creating impact through partnership as well as ownership.
- You believe in and prioritize the collective success of the team and are quick to jump in, help, mentor, and coach your fellow team members.
- You use data and insights to make informed and impactful decisions that inform prioritization, and you have the acumen to translate complex data into actions and improvements.
- Monitoring site health and performance through analytics and key metrics - You'll lead internal business reviews and oversee the development of site metrics and dashboards to monitor site health and track performance, providing strategic insights to the Site Merchandising team to influence the overall direction for the site.
- Operating with excellence - You'll help define best-in-class efficient workflows and reports with key performance metrics, embedding operational excellence and focus on data into everything you do and developing associates on the team to increase capabilities and enhance skills, knowledge and performance.
- Structuring complex and ambiguous strategic problems - You'll continuously analyze our eCommerce business and develop and implement site strategies to improve the end-to-end customer journey, driving innovation and growth. You'll develop hypotheses, translating data into actionable insights and recommendations, to inform our overall market position and identify site priorities.
- Becoming an invaluable strategic partner to internal stakeholders - You'll advise on and partner with various internal teams to improve processes, identify opportunities, and scale best practice and governance, driving continual assessment and improvement of the site's strategic direction and execution.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or related area and 5 years' experience in eCommerce merchandising, site operations, business management, or related area.
- 7 years' experience in eCommerce merchandising, site operations, business management, or related area.
- 2 years' supervisory experience.
Benefits & Perks:
- Eight years related experience in Management Consulting, Business Operations, Product Management, Site Merchandising, Analytics or related field
- Masters Degree in Business or related field
- 4+ years demonstrated experience managing a team
- 4+ years of experience in consumer-focused e-commerce environment
- Strong customer obsession focused on building the right site experience for our customer
- Strategic mindset with ability to tackle complex and ambiguous problems
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable making data-driven decisions, and thirst for continuous improvement
- Experience developing and executing against technical product roadmaps
- Ability to set clear team objectives and performance measures
- Ability to select and develop a team of future leaders
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
- Assertive, adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or related area and 5 years' experience in eCommerce merchandising, site operations, business management, or related area.
7 years' experience in eCommerce merchandising, site operations, business management, or related area.
2 years' supervisory experience. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
ECommerce Merchandising, Site Operations, Business Management, or related area, Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related area Primary Location...
221 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN, NJ 07030, United States of America
This job has expired.