What you'll do...
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Technical Program Management to join our Core Services Retail and Emerging Tech team! You will be working on some of our top initiatives, leading delivery across multiple agile teams across the organization.
You'll make an impact by:
- Bringing Passionto ideate, plan, and ensure "Customer specific Ads" is at the forefront of all we do
- Conducting industry and competitive analysis- we aim to be best in class.
- Partneringwith various stakeholders across the organization.
- Developing and implementing process and tools- you will manage the establishment of a new way of managing product imagery at Walmart.
- Defining vision and strategiesfor product content creation at Walmart, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying opportunities, building business cases, and gaining alignment in multiple internal and external stakeholder communities.
- Building collaborative relationshipswith key partners by driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating, and prioritizing implementation milestones, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership
- Providing overall directionby analyzing business objectives and customer needs
- Building a team environmentby partnering to solve problems and staying focused till there is a solution
- Developing & Leading associates across multiple geographic locations.
- Being Decisive regarding expanding or shutting parts of the imagery operation based on business need and efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree required/MBA a huge plus or equivalent in experience!
- 8+ years in TPM
- Previous Engineering/Tech Role a big Plus!
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Data Tables, Cross-Referencing Data, Sensitivity Analysis, Database Integrations, and Data Structuring Functions.
- Four years of successful execution in a matrixed organization.
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically.
- Advanced analytical skills - both quantitative and qualitative as related to budget analysis
- 2 + years of exp in technical processes on how infrastructure is kept modern with programmatic cloud interfaces for managing data and associated engineering and customer facing tools and applications.
- 2+ years in managing third-party vendors a big Plus!
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
* Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, or related area and 5 years' experience in engineering, engineering program management, technical program management, product management, or related area.
* Option 2: 7 years' experience in engineering, engineering program management, technical program management, product management, or related area. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Certification in Project Management., Master's degree in Business Administration, with specialization in strategy, supply chain, finance, information systems, or related area and 3 years' experience in product design., Supervisory Primary Location...
640 W California Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94086-4828, United States of America
This job has expired.