What you'll do...
Administers and coordinates the process for the first-year warranty requests by reviewing requests; calling the Facility to obtain additional information; reviewing original construction and contractor documentation; assigning responsibility for resolution and completion; answering questions over the phone from contractors, Maintenance, and Operations; updating project spreadsheets; creating and managing lists of open work orders; creating unmodifiable PDF files for Warranty Managers to distribute to the contractors; routing warranty work orders to general contractors; sending notification letters to contractors related to warranty walks; and keeping information current in the JD Edwards system.
Provides administrative support by invoicing and coordinating remodels, expansions, new stores, plans, and special projects for domestic Walmart stores; maintaining and updating itineraries; gathering data and consolidating reports for Managers; coordinating meetings between support groups and suppliers; gathering documentation for New store Orientation; logging data for store openings and store reports; compiling accounting reports for management to track expenditures from consultant billing; and assisting with administrative aspects of special projects.
Coordinates with Financial Shared Services (FSS) to ensure active, inactive, and completed projects follow proper accounting protocols by running and distributing reports; coordinating with directors on project status; reviewing existing guidelines for different processes (for example, vendor ID numbers, check requests); tracking bid receipts from general contractors (GCs); communicating revised budgets at over-budget meeting; submitting budget changes for entry into SAP; and providing the written and approved budgets to Contracts Administration so that contract award may proceed.
Assists in the development of budgets by gathering information from various departments (for example, Construction, Real Estate, Technical Services, consultants); tracking bid requests; assigning accounting codes to new projects; verifying requested information; and compiling the documentation into a project-specific budget. Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback. Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
On-site in the Home Office for 4 days (Monday and Friday are Mandatory)
Live our Values
* Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
* Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
* Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
* Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
* Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
* Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
* Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
* Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
* Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: 2 years' experience performing administrative duties in construction, maintenance, or related industry. 2 years' experience using basic functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted 13 minutes ago
Posted 13 minutes ago
Posted 13 minutes ago