What you'll do...
Maintains merchandise presentation in the Pharmacy by stocking and rotating merchandise, removing damaged or out-of-date goods, setting up,cleaning, and organizing product displays, signing and pricing merchandise appropriately, and securing fragile and high-shrink merchandise. Follows company safety and security guidelines and applicable laws and regulations (including licensure or scope-of-practice restrictions) whenhandling, storing, and providing pharmacy goods, prescriptions, and records. Provides accurate pharmacy information to customers or refers them topharmacists as needed. Provides pharmacy products and services and handles customer orders, records, and prescriptions in a timely manner.Reports Pharmacy complaints and problems with products, services, and work areas. Uses pharmacy equipment and supplies according to companypolicies and procedures and keeps products stocked and organized. Evaluates existing Pharmacy services and identifies new opportunities to deliver clinical services and builds a project plan. Identifies local trends orgaps in delivery of clinical services then implements a plan to improve performance and patient clinical outcomes that align with Walmart's strategicclinical programs and goals. Provides Pharmacy products and services to customers in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and company policies andprocedures by assisting with processing prescription and over-the-counter orders and purchases. Stocks and secures Pharmacy supplies andmerchandise. Enters prescription information and fills prescriptions. Completes, maintains, and secures paperwork, forms, and requireddocumentation. Receives and stocks merchandise and supplies from distribution centers and suppliers and organizes and maintains the Pharmacy area according tocompany policies and procedures. Utilizes equipment according to company policies and procedures. Ensures confidentiality of patient information, documentation, and assigned records according to company policies and procedures and applicablelocal, state, and federal laws and regulations (for example, HIPAA). Operates equipment (for example, cash registers) to process customer purchases using appropriate procedures for different payment types and itemssold. Develops and implements strategies to amplify our impact and clinical outcomes. Develops and implements action plans by providing direction and guidance on the execution of company programs and strategic initiatives. Budgets and forecasts sales while assessing economic trends and demographics. Maintains the Pharmacy area in accordance with company policies and procedures by handling claims and returns, zoning the area, arranging andorganizing merchandise and supplies, and identifying shrink and damages. Provides customer service in the Pharmacy by acknowledging the customer, identifying customer needs, assisting with purchasing decisions, locatingmerchandise, resolving customer issues and concerns, and promoting products and services. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying businessneeds; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing onimprovement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into thedevelopment and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these inexecuting business processes and practices. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice andguidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; andbuilding commitment for perspectives and rationales. Live our Values Culture Champion
* Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
* Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent. Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
* Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
* Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
* Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans. Strategic Thinking
* Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans. Focus on our Associates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
* Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
* Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work. Talent Management
* Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Enrolled in an accredited Pharmacy school, with a minimum GPA of 3.5.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Current state-issued CPR certificate
Pharmaceutical - Licensed Pharmacy Intern - Certification, Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Certification - Certification
2727 DUNVALE RD, HOUSTON, TX 77063-4401, United States of America
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Chester, South Carolina
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago