What you'll do...
- Implements the business plan for assigned area of responsibility by communicating goals and managing staffing and scheduling, assigning duties and coordinating workloads in order to achieve facility goals.
- Maintains quality and safety standards in assigned area of responsibility by ensuring associates are trained on applicable logistics and company policies, standards, and procedures; monitoring associate compliance with logistics and company policies, standards, and procedures; distributing and maintaining procedures and supporting documentation.
- Manages quality assurance processes by identifying industry best practices and incorporating them into quality assurance programs; evaluating quality review processes and identifying areas of opportunity; developing and implementing process changes; implementing utilization and effectiveness of quality assurance programs; evaluating service level data in order to determine behavioral gaps and training needs; and collaborating with key stakeholders in order to develop action plans to improve agent service levels.
- Supervises and develops associates and leaders in assigned area of responsibility by assigning duties and coordinating workloads, monitoring performance and providing feedback ; teaching, supporting and modeling Logistics and company policies and procedures; identifying training and development needs; and participating in the hiring, promotion, coaching, teaching, and evaluation of associates and leaders.
- Manages the troubleshooting of systems applications by coordinating systems problem resolution with Information Systems Division and vendors; and supporting the continuing development of current and future systems applications. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- 10% Walmart discount after first 90 days
- Paid Time Off that accrues starting on Day 1
- 401k with company match (starting after 1 year anniversary)
- Eligible to participate in the Associate Stock Purchase Plan Life Insurance
- FREE College through Live Better University
- Eligible for Annual bonus
Starting Salary Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications:Associate's degree in Business, Logistics, Human Resources, or related field and 1 year's experience in logistics, training, quality assurance, supply chain management, or related area OR 2 years' experience in logistics, training, quality, supply chain management, or related area. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Bachelors: Business, Bachelors: Human Resources, Bachelors: Logistics Primary Location...
3957 S 500 E, WHITESTOWN, IN 46075-9556, United States of America