Minimum Education and Experience
- Study construction blueprints to determine the grade standard required for a fill, sloping or excavation operation
- Verify grade specifications to notify equipment operators and construction supervisors of deviations
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of surveying equipment and it\u2019s mode of operation
- Measure and set grade stake to guide earth-moving equipment during excavation and embankment operations
- Collaborate with construction supervisors, equipment operators and site engineers to set and implement standards for work operations
- Minimum 5 years+ experience. Must have prior experience using Trimble or Top Con GPS systems, and prior heavy construction experience with grade controls.
- Must have 3D knowledge with Paving and Grading background.
- High School Diploma or GED requried
- Must be able to work extended shifts and weekends (50+ hours)
- Valid drivers license with good driving record
- Must be able to perform duties in a safe manner. This job requires the ability to wear a hard hat, safety glasses, steel-toed boots and hearing protection
- Must be able to bend, stoop, climb, carry and lift
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to walk across steep/rough terrain
- Must be able to work outdoors in varying weather conditions for long periods of time
$20-$30 per hour depending on level of experience
This job has expired.