We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
The Senior Wealth Planner serves as the financial planning subject matter expert on large client/prospect cases. Works to build lifetime client relationships with clients through the development and delivery of in-depth financial plans. Will work closely with other team members to gain a thorough understanding of all facets of the client's financial situation and goals. Will also serve as a Financial Planning Thought Leader in Department and Bank overall.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job
- Serve as primary planning subject matter expert on large client cases (generally $10 million in assets or more)
- Maintain, update and deliver plans for existing large client relationships in Wealth book of business
- Work closely with other team members such as Director of Business Succession Planning, Private Bankers, Wealth Advisors, etc.
- Cross selling and increasing share of wallet
- Bring holistic advisory relationship management to life by working closely with other key business partners to drive collaboration and outstanding client experience
- Focused on delivering consistently high levels of retention, share of wallet, and outstanding client experience through financial planning
- Serve as Department expert in helping other team members stay current in planning trends and concepts
- Act as Department thought leader on planning concepts and help create Marketing pieces highlighting planning capabilities to clients and prospects
- Actively participate in civic activities with community organizations
- Track, report and communicate business results and activities
- Model behaviors in an effort to build "lifetime client relationships"
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- 10+ years in financial services field with focus on financial planning/estate planning with High-Net Worth individuals
- 5+ years demonstrated prior success with achievement of performance goals
- Proficient in planning topics regarding tax, estate, retirement, insurance, investments, and cash flow management
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- Demonstrated success with consultative needs-based selling
- Experience with financial planning software
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Level of Complexity and ScopeDegree of Independence and Decision-MakingRequired Supervisory ResponsibilitiesPhysical RequirementsCompliance Statement
- Professional designation such as CFP®, CWS®, CFA or JD required
- Experience with planning software such as MoneyGuide Pro and eMoney
Development and Training
- The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
- Required learning courses - as determined and assigned through the new associate Onboarding process
- Onboarding assignments to be completed as indicated or within the first 60 days
- Individual training curriculum as determined by hiring manager
- Compliance Assignments
- Stays current with required Continuing Education
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.
This job has expired.