Apply your clinical experience working with individuals on the road to recovery from drug and alcohol addiction at BHN!
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Treatment Therapist at Behavioral Health Network!
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support BHN with the following:
Who are we?Behavioral Health Network
- Collaborating with individuals served to develop and facilitate individual treatment plans.
- Providing individual and group services.
- Facilitating family groups.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality of individuals served information at all times in accordance with 42 CFR.
is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.This new BHN program
serves women who have been designated for substance use disorder treatment via the legal system. The program offers acute treatment (ATS) and crisis stabilization (CSS) services.Reasons to work with BHN:
What are we looking for in a Treatment Therapist?
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person's life
- You will expand your experience in the fields of mental & behavioral health
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
How do I apply to be a Treatment Therapist?
- Master's Degree in psychology, social work, mental health counseling or related field (required).
- LADC I or equivalent (required).
- Independent licensure (LMHC, LICSW) (preferred).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at[ Link removed ] -
This job has expired.