An empty treadmill isn't compelling, but once someone steps on it, the stories are limitless. Our goal is to connect people emotionally to their fitness journey. We are a global team coming from different cultures and backgrounds with a shared passion to achieve and live our mission of inspiring healthier lives.
Inspire. Innovate. Make an impact and join our team!
The primary responsibilities include the daily planning, scheduling, and export documentation from multiple Life Fitness facilities to International Life Fitness distributors and sales offices within a geographical region. The individual will work closely with the
Demand Planning, Overseas offices, Customer Ops, Shipping and Trade Compliance to understand and drive key performance standards & cost savings opportunities.
- Reviews daily load plans to determine feasibility and accuracy for multiple locations - and Audit with established reporting parameters.
- Works with shipping locations identifying schedule and mode of transportation. Coordinate shipment schedule with warehouse coordinators and carriers. Utilize routing information to create load plans for designated shipping locations which optimize transportation costs.
- Coordinates the consolidation of product from multiple shipping locations.
- Communicates with Overseas office and schedule freight carriers providing required documentation for load scheduling.
- Completes freight quotes and routing requests as required. Track and trace shipments as required.
- Performs Oracle Order Management functions, Pick Release and Trip Building functions as needed.
- Plan container loads based on order priority, maximum loading density, and product availability for distributors and sales offices within responsible region.
- Assure that all required export documentation (commercial invoices, certificates of origin, export declarations, etc.) are prepared accurately and submitted on-time.
- Pro-actively resolve product allocation and supply issues with operations and international sales personnel based on priority.
- Communicate regularly with assigned international sales office to report order status.
- Maintain documents required for duty drawback submission.
- Has ongoing knowledge of AES filings and monitors monthly metrics.
- Completes or assists with other projects as assigned by management.
- 2+ years of international export and transportation or distribution related activities.
- Experience with load planning software or transportation management system (TMS) a plus.
- BS/BA in related field preferred or equivalent experience
Want to take the next step in your career?
Life Fitness takes pride in our talented employees and believe in providing opportunities for further growth and advancement. We encourage you to test your strengths, push your limits and unleash your potential.
If you feel the open position you see is right for you, we invite you to apply.
Learn more about us here.
Life Fitness does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Life Fitness and Workday Privacy Policies