Compile and maintain records of inbound and outbound shipments. Plan and direct driver's assignments including checking them in, assigning their doors, and checking them out once the load is complete.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Serve as first point of contact for delivery drivers
- May receive, count and log cash received by carriers
- Coordinate with warehouse and transportation to make sure shipping/receiving documents are completed accurately and timely
- Verify and count products to confirm data accuracy in system
- Notify carriers and key team members of pending, no shows and/or unscheduled arrivals
- Engage with drivers and reschedule appointments if necessary
- Enter data into the warehouse management system (WMS) scheduler
- Basic math skills may be required at some facilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with internal and external customers; English may be required
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear, may be required at some facilities
- May be required to lift a minimum of 20 lbs./9 kgs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Abilityto work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
This job has expired.