ECS is seeking a Tier 2 / Operations Task Lead to work in our San Antonio, TX office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
The contractor shall be able to provide senior level technical direction and engineering knowledge for communications activities including planning, designing, developing, testing, installing and maintaining large communications networks. Additionally, the
contractor shall be able to assist in a variety of functional areas to include contract related logistical functions and assisting in exercise support functions.
- Must have a Top-Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in related IT field
- 6 yrs. supervisory
- 3 yrs. operating a VMware environment
- 5 yrs. operating network security devices to include Cisco Integrated Services Routers
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II requirements
- Knowledge of Computer Systems Administration
- Knowledge of a variety of IT systems and deploy commercial of the shelf (COTS) and Government off the shelf (GOTS) technologies including Microsoft, Linux, networking NSA Type 1 encryption devices, VOIP, email, video teleconferencing, and common desktop productivity tools.
- Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems; Microsoft Office; Microsoft SharePoint; .NET; MS SQL Server; MS active Directory Admin
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.