One of the fastest growing private companies in America today, Westmor Industries, designs, manufactures and supports storage, transport, and dispensing solutions for petroleum, propane, and other liquids and gases. We are a young, energetic, and entrepreneurial team passionate about stewardship, driven to innovate and embrace a culture of freedom that inspires care of customers and each other.
A Test Stand Technician is responsible for completing the following duties:
- Coordinates and performs tests at the final stage of the manufacturing process.
- Operates equipment in a 100% safe manner following appropriate regulations, policies,
- and procedures.
- Tests all unit components, as well as observe equipment for leaks.
- Identifies any problems with new products; makes adjustments or recommendations to
- resolve problems.
- Ensuring work meets Westmor's standard of quality and customers' expectations.
- Repairs piping systems, pumps, valves, and meters.
- Helps production develop ongoing quality control testing procedures to be incorporated into the regular production process.
- Calibrate meters.
- Troubleshooting and repairing 12-volt wiring systems.
- Infrequent travel required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Expectations of Employees
- Electronic, mechanical, and hydraulic experience and troubleshooting.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- Two years of related experience are required.
- Must be ok with prolonged periods in inclement weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Must be able to traverse the production facility.
Traits of Successful Employees
- Uphold company core values
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Utmost attention to safety
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Concern for quality
- Attention to detail
- Desire to build long-term relationships
- Exhibition of good communication skills when working with fellow employees
- Ability to tolerate physical demands of the position
- Ability to complete tasks according to the planned schedule
- Willingness to help out where needed
Learn more about Westmor Industries
- Weekly paycheck
- Boot reimbursements up to $125
- Medical insurance - Covers 75% of premiums
- Dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 401K retirement account with a 5% company match
- On-the-spot bonuses up to $100
Westmor Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job has expired.