At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cybersecurity. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
Results-oriented sales professional with demonstrated success in business development and the expansion of existing accounts to help enterprise organizations in the region solve modern Cyber Security challenges in the assigned territory. The Territory Manager we're looking for is able to speak to IT, Risk and Cyber Security leaders and their teams, to help them address Cyber Security needs by combining the extensive capabilities of Optiv's deep pool of multi-practice professional services resources with the best-in-class solutions offered by our vast portfolio of security technology vendor partners.
How you'll make an impact:
Qualifications for success:
- Own and coordinate all aspects of the sales cycle within your assigned accounts.
- Build and execute a Territory Plan to guide the intelligent pursuit of the top accounts in your assigned sales territory.
- Leverage your business acumen and ability to correlate business goals with cyber security risk in support of developing appropriate security technology and services solutions for your clients.
- Understand how your clients' cyber security concerns correlate to Optiv solutions that mitigate these risks.
- Effectively communicate Optiv's value proposition as it relates to security services and capabilities and technology expertise.
- Build strong, collaborative and productive relationships with technology partners and their respective sales personnel to both gain and share leads in support of building qualified pipeline and maximizing mutually beneficial sales opportunities.
- 3+ years of product and services inside or outside sales experience in an information technology related field, preferably cybersecurity.
- Experience in building, selling, and negotiating integrated hardware, software, services and financing solutions to Fortune 2000 and Emerging Growth corporate clients.
- Demonstrated ability to research, initiate, and cultivate business relationships with key executives, contacts, and sponsors within assigned accounts/territory.
- Proven ability to build and execute territory and account prospecting and expansion plans.
- Self-starter with the proven ability to work independently, as well as in collaboration with technical specialists, sales operations specialists and other remote sales support personnel.
- Comfortable and effective working predominantly within a remote, shared services model and pooled-resource environment.
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services and Identity and Data Management.With Optiv you can expect:
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.