Tenant Services Coordinator
Job Description Summary
The Tenant Services Coordinator role is to provide a variety of facility support functions and duties including room and meeting set-ups, helping with tenant move-in's and move-out's, general equipment and furniture moves, event support, handling of deliveries and freight, minor repairs and maintenance needs, unskilled painting needs, physical inspections of the facilities and premises, and other related duties as assigned.
Responsible for one or more of the following:
- Conducts the physical movement of furniture, equipment, boxes and materials as needed for meeting and conference room set-ups, facility events, tenant move-in and move-out's, freight shipping and delivery, supplies, stocking, and the like.
- Under the direction and supervision of a skilled worker, may conduct minor repairs to the facilities and premises as assigned including painting, patching, office and kitchen equipment, furniture, walls, ceiling tiles, carpeting, floor tiles, etc. This person will also be changing light bulbs
- With direction from a supervisor, prioritize work orders, handle urgent requests, respond to tenant and client calls as required, and complete any and all assigned facility support, clean-up, maintenance, moving, event support, set-up, and repair work.
- Expected to support the various skilled trades personnel at a facility or complex in the performance and completion of their duties as needed and assigned.
- Conducts physical inspections of the facility, grounds, premises, hallways, common areas, restrooms, etc. noting anything that might be in need of repair, maintenance, clean-up, or is a hazard and reports the same to the appropriate building staff for resolution.
- Helps to ensure all building and maintenance policies, procedures, SOPs, codes, regulations, etc. are followed and enforced including safety systems and standards.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in facility maintenance, cleaning, repairs, moving, freight/docks, or mechanical work.
- Must be able to read and follow written manuals and SOPs
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess a high level of accuracy and neatness.
- Must be physically capable of performing the duties of the position including bending, squatting, stretching and lifting up to 25 pounds on a regular basis. On occasion, may be required to lift items weighing 50 to 100 pounds.
- Ability to stoop, stand, climb, frequently lift a minimum of 50 lbs. of equipment (pumps, tools, ladders) and safely install rigging/lifting devices
- Regularly required to crouch and reach to install/move equipment by bending forward at the waist or by bending legs and spine
- Involves movement between departments, floors, and properties to facilitate work
- Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
- Ability to read and understand information presented orally and in writing
- Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, drawings, and schematics
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
This job has expired.