This role plays a critical support function to the Global Spend Transparency team, focusing primarily on supporting colleagues who report spend, reviewing incoming data for accuracy against supporting documentation, and providing support in the execution of functional certification and reporting. This role will provide support to numerous functions across Vertex related to use of systems, how to disclose spend, and supporting a wide variety of program initiatives and process improvements.
- Administers and helps communicate quarterly data quality dashboards to vendor managers.
- Communicates with vendors and vendor managers regarding data quality and file issues.
- Provides support on report disclosures as needed during heavy reporting periods.
- Maintains and regularly updates process documents re: data review.
- Reviews internal and external data sets to confirm accuracy against supporting documentation and documents data quality measurements for dashboarding purposes. Communicates with vendors and vendor managers regarding data quality and file issues.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to analyze data for errors, omissions, and trends.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and perform under strict timelines.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment
- Self-starter, with demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications, with knowledge of Advanced Excel functions.
Education and Experience:
This job has expired.
- Bachelor's in Business Administration or similar
- Minimum of 2 years, preferably in a risk, control, compliance, or similar function