Location: The Colony, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Telecom - Trainer 2
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Purpose: Our Social Media Support team needs a Training/Quality Manager to organize, plan and execute training sessions for all of our social media, community and retailer review agents. Implementing methods to evaluate the agent's performance.
- Ensuring adherence to quality standards is met, if not, responsible for ensuring the education and preparation of our Social Media Support agents. Overview:
- This position will provide guidance, support and maintain all goals/KPIs set for HA retailer reviews, Social support & Samsung community.
- This will be an opportunity to create innovative and industry leading training for online customer service agents. This role will regularly review and improve the training/quality program.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing improvement plans and maintaining productivity, quality, and customer service standards
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service anticipates, meets and exceeds expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively making customer issues a priority
- Monitor social support employee performance to ensure they provide customer service conforming to company guidelines
- Understands and embraces the business and social support operations strategic direction
- Identifies and implements new practices and processes that are "best in field"
- Provide employees with training and coaching to help them improve their skills
- Tracks agent the performance to identify trends and make sure they meet performance goals
- Research and recommend best practices for social support using analytics, industry research and ongoing testing •Stay up to date with social media industry trends related to customer support •Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness
- Offer specific trainings to help workers maintain or improve job skills
- May assess training needs through surveys, interviews with staff, focus groups or consultation with managers
- Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques and formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos and lectures.
•Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
•Highly motivated and committed to excellence
•Strong time management, problem solving and analytical skills
•Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
•Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills
•Ability to work independently and manage one's time
•Basic knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects
•Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, and leadership technique
•Basic knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods
•Basic knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods
•Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint Education/Experience:
•3+ years of Social Media experience preferred
•Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training required
•0-2 years related experience in training/QA required Looking for candidates w/ the following -
•3+ years of experience specific to social media programs & tools/processes. Must be able to understand difference b/w social platforms (such as Twitter, Facebook)
•Experience in content development/writing; must be able to create formal training decks (if they have any sample decks to provide w/ resume that would help qualify the candidate!); must be great w/ PPT
•Understand different levels of teaching/training; looking for a quick-learner.
•Superb communication skills; able to interpret feedback and offer resolutions
•Able to come up with improvement plans to help develop agents for social support programs
Please send your resume to email@example.comArchana Kumarabhagavat, Sr Technical Recruiter,The Judge Group
75 Broadway St. Suite 202, San Francisco, CA 94111
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.judge.comContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com