Location: REMOTE Qualifications & Requirements:
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Telecom - Data Engineer 4
This job will have the following responsibilities: Tops skills:
1.) 5+ years experience working as an engineer with working knowledge of AWS and corresponding databases General Description
2.) Strong development skills in Java, Scala, and/or PySpark
3.) Advanced disciplinary knowledge in data technologies like Airflow, Spark, Python, Sql, Java, AWS and strong CS Fundamentals
Nice to have skills: 1.) Experience with Snowflake
- Technical professionals are defined by what they create. Samsung has the risk taking corporate culture, strategic R&D investments and global know-how to imagine, develop and market products that lead the industry. Samsung Ads group located in Mountain View, CA is currently recruiting world-class engineers who share our "Innovation through passion" philosophy and thrive in a well-paced, results-driven environment. Samsung Ads team is responsible for delivering market leading Advertising products and services delivering billions of ad impressions to hundreds of millions of devices. Responsibilities
- Design and develop scalable data stores and frameworks with sub-second query latency on highly multi-dimensional data.
- Engineering solutions to aggregate and automate large scale data flows from varying sources
- Build real time streaming pipelines that deliver data with measurable quality under the SLA
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas to peers and distributed teams
- Delivering products with top notch quality in a fast-paced environment
- Contributing towards building a system with a test-driven development / agile approach
- Collaborate with other team members in breaking down tasks and implementation of the initiatives all the way to release.
- Works on complex issues where analyzing situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variables. Exercises judgement in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results.
- Champion best practices for high availability, scalability and reliability of data processing components Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering with 8+ years of experience or Master's degree with 6+ years directly related experience.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems as pertains to data storage and computing.
- Extensive experience with Amazon AWS technologies S3, EMR, Redshift or similar cloud offerings. • Strong development skills in Java, Scala and/or PySpark
- Knowledge of various databases / database technologies - Oracle, Postgres, Cassandra (NoSQL), Vertica or other columnar databases.
- Advanced disciplinary knowledge in data technologies like Airflow, Spark, Python, Sql, Java, AWS and strong CS Fundamentals
- Experience with caching technologies using Redis, Memcached
- Experience with Full Stack development and building services on the data stack
- Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
- Highly proficient in Object Oriented Design and Development Not-Required but Preferred:
- Experience building micro services on Kubernetes a plus
- Experience working in the Advertising domain a big plus
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regards,Archana Kumarabhagavat, Sr Technical Recruiter,The Judge Group
75 Broadway St. Suite 202, San Francisco, CA 94111
Email: email@example.com | www.judge.comContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com