How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
The Technical Project Manager has primary responsibility for defining, planning, tracking and managing technology projects, identifying key resources and providing the direction they require to meet project objectives. The Technical Project Manager utilizes necessary resources and skills to produce project deliverables within agreed cost, timescale, and quality parameters. The Technical Project Manager plays a role in project planning, project monitoring and control, and providing advice and guidance.
Required Minimum Education:
Required Minimum Experience:
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Communication, Healthcare Management, or another relevant field
- An additional 2+ years of professional work experience is acceptable in lieu of formal degree.
Preferred Qualifications / Skills:
- 3+ years of professional experience with SDLC
- Professional experience in project management or product management
- Working experience managing multiple technology projects
- Working experience of and competency in project management processes, including planning tasks and allocating resources, risk management, issues management, time management, and financial management
- Experience operating within an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Experience with executive presentations and demos
- BS or BA degree preferred
- Advanced degree in industry related subject
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- PMP certification or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong grasp of best practices in the digital healthcare space
- Experience with EMR (e.g. Epic)
- Experience with Telehealth
- Experience with FHIR and HL7
We'd like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we'll help you make the most of all life's moments - on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it's pretty simple - we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients' lives... and your own! Here, it's more than healthcare - it's CareerCare!