Technical Project Manager
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Technical Project Manager(IAM) Role in the location Columbus, OH!
Position Title: Technical Project Manager(IAM)
Location: Columbus, OH
Expected Duration (possible extension): 12 Months W2 CTH Hybrid Role
Technical Skills and work experience:
* Excellent Knowledge and experience of the Identity & Access Management (IAM) Domain (min 5 years)
* Solid understanding of access request, access provisioning and access certification processes
* Have experience of SailPoint IIQ identity and access management product (min. 3 years)
* Working knowledge of different connector types in SailPoint like AD/LDAP, REST API, custom connector etc
* Must be comfortable planning and driving REST API development effort with application teams to integrate with SailPoint IIQ
* Good knowledge of Rest API design patterns
* Excellent Architecture skills, able to understand complex IDAM implementations, understand the bigger picture, suggest solutions for onboarding to Strategic IAM tools.
* Technical Project Management experience including solid knowledge of Identity and Access Management controls, principles, methods preferred
* Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills with ability to execute on multiple, simultaneous, complex applications
* Excellent oral and written communication skills across functions and teams, up and down the chain of command
* Strong analytic skills
* Strong leadership skills
* Strong negotiation skills
* Strong knowledge of IT Environment
* Responsible for onboarding / enabling of applications to Strategic IAM tools
* Analyze current access management model of applications, identify gaps, and suggest solutions for onboarding to strategic IAM tools including SailPoint IIQ, home grown request system etc
* Document and present use cases for capabilities missing in the existing IAM tools to support application onboarding
* Responsible for development of requirements documentation and targets accordingly
* Keep all projects tasks on track. Escalates decisions to workstream lead as necessary
* Detect and solve project issues effectively
* He/she must make sure proper project management standards and rigor is applied
* Prepares and/or provides project reporting, metrics, scorecards, etc.
* Leads technical projects from initiation through implementation
* Highly organized to cope with heavy demand and challenging situations.
* Bachelor's degree in technology or information security or other related area preferred
* 5+ years of related technology experience working with multiple technologies and complex, large scale, cross-functional project management, preferably in the financial services industry.
* CISSP, CISA or other security related certification preferred
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998,BCforwardhas grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforwardis an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 183445 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted about 3 hours ago
New York, New York
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago