Kforce has a client in search of a Technical Product Manager in Beaverton, OR.Duties:
- Understand the brand's product ecosystem and needs in terms of product data
- Prioritize features, bug fixes and technical debt to ensure health, stability, and growth of the product data platform
- Deep understanding of the architecture and value of web services technologies
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data from disparate sources in order to drive conclusions and recommendations
- Languages: English (Speak, Read, Write)
With a commitment to innovation, this client employs some of the world's top engineers and designers! It was ranked as one of the 'Happiest Companies to Work For' and awarded an 'Employees' Choice Award 2018 Best Place to Work' by Glassdoor. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. If you would like to make a difference globally and locally, apply now.Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.