Location: Marlborough, MA
On behalf of our client in Marlboro, MA The Judge Group is seeking a Technical Business Analyst to join a dynamic global organization. in this role you will help lead a global d365 CRM rollout.
As a Business Analyst, you will interface with our internal clients and external vendors to elicit and document clear, complete and comprehensive requirements, and work with IT partners to implement solutions that meet the business needs, goals and objectives.
Candidates should have prior experience or the ability to learn how to create Business Process Workflows in D365 or have had experience in other versions.
- Analyze, document and prioritize business requirements in cooperation with key users, process owners and business leaders.
- Analyze, model and document current-state and future-state business processes.
- Develop functional test plans and user acceptance test plans and scenarios.
- Coordinate functional and user acceptance testing by executing the testing strategy, scheduling resources and tracking test performance.
- Perform data analysis to support evaluation of system defects or to develop requirements for new functionality; triage and troubleshoot complex user-reported system defects; assist in various system trouble shooting and balancing and correction efforts including analysis, verification and validation of issues and fixes.
- Conduct impact analysis of technology changes on business processes and existing technology.
- Assist in the development of data models and interface design specifications.
- Coordinate activities including on-time delivery, testing and production moves.
- Work as a technical support and liaison to designated IT personnel to provide testing, support and feedback on enhancement requests and regular updates/releases; adhere to release schedules.
- Design and implement process improvements and system enhancements that conform to industry and application best-practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or a related discipline
- 6+ years of experience in a IT business analysis role
- Demonstrated business analyst work with large scale applications involving Dynamics 365 CRM and ERP Required. Will consider Salesforce CRM as substitute for Dynamics if willing to go through training.
- Experience preferably working in a Global environment across different time zones and culture.
- Strong analytical skills, including proficiency in discovering customer business needs and translating them into functional and technical requirements.
- Ability to analyze complex systems, and troubleshoot and isolate system issues.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple/detail-oriented tasks
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.