Join Benchmark Human Services and positively impact the lives of others! Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. The Supported Living Program in Columbus, Ohio office is seeking a qualified and caring person to work as a Team Leader. Successful applicants will attend paid training to obtain required certifications.
- Protect and honor the rights of people with disabilities
- Ensuring a safe and clean home for people served
- Develop a positive rapport while serving as a role model to create a safe and caring environment
- Assists in supervising, supporting and training DSP's
- Teach skills to individuals served that increase independence such as eating, cooking and bathing
- Document data displaying the individual served goals and progression
- Assist in finding and participating in meaningful community activities
- Work independent or with co-workers to enhance the growth of individuals served
- Participate in on-going professional training
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
- Preferred experience
- Reliable transportation
- Valid auto insurance and driver's license
- High school diploma or GED
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers.
This job has expired.