CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity in the Tax Group. We are looking for a Tax Senior Manager for our Los Angeles or Woodland Hills office.
If you are:
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team. We offer:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
- Endless opportunities to contribute
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
Duties include but not limited to:
- Research SALT issues and filing requirements that affect state and local income tax compliance
- Review SALT partnership tax returns and ensure accuracy and completeness
- Research complex SALT tax issues using internal state literature and compliance with internal revenue code, treasury regulations.
- Draft SALT technical memorandums
- Serve as the SALT Engagement Manager on specific client accounts, taking responsibility for pre-engagement planning, execution, and final deliverable development
- Identify opportunities to expand the scope of current engagements through identification of current client needs and target client requirements
- Actively participate in proposal development, at the direction of management, and take a lead role responding to requests for proposal
- provide regular performance feedback as well as deliver timely performance evaluations
- Develop subordinates' technical and industry skills and encourage growth
- Demonstrate initiative, vision, resourcefulness, creativity and independent thinking. Lead by example
- Education: BS/BA accounting preferred; MST preferred, CPA required
- Minimum of 5 years tax experience in public accounting of which at least 3 years are in SALT for real estate or financial services partnerships.
- Demonstrated writing skills a must; proposal development experience desired
- Strong tax research and writing skills
- Proven competence with MS Office and tax compliance and research software
- Solid organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task
www.cohnreznick.com Connect with us
www.facebook.com/cohnreznick https://twitter.com/cr_careers https://twitter.com/cr_careers https://twitter.com/cr_careers
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
#LI- BB1 #CB #GD