Key member of a team providing support for the US Army Identity Credential and Access Management (ICAM) Services contract supporting systems on both Non-classified Internet Protocol (IP) Router Network (NIPRNet) and Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet). leadership for ICAM engineering activities.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- The Systems Administrator shall be an integral part of the automated workflow for ICAM customers to request Enterprise Access Management Service – Army (EAMS-A) or Directory service, specifically the technical configuration of the customer properties/account.
- Provide support for the identity directory, the Army Master Identity Directory (AMID), responsible for managing identities, relationships, and access rights.
- Operate and maintain the AMID data store for user credentials, preferences, and other commonly accessed information via the ICAM.
- Support the ongoing ICAM capability enhancements regarding Identity Governance Administration (IGA), Virtual Directories, and zero trust security model which will be deployed on both the NIPRNet and SIPRNet.
- Support a Virtual Directories capability that provides the ability to share specific views of AMID to different consumers for unique requirements.
- Adhere to Zero trust security model processes that provide a future state framework for Army Enterprise enablement and accelerate adoption.
- Provide support for multi-factor authentication (MFA) including token cards, certificates, PIV/CAC cards, and biometrics.
- Implement Federated Services trust from Office 365 GCC High and DoD to the customer’s existing AD infrastructure
- Support cloud or on-premises environments for users and systems on both classified and unclassified networks.
- Ensure all ICAM systems are IAVM and STIG compliant.
- Support continuous technological improvement to maximize opportunities for product enhancements available from emerging technological advances in the marketplace.
- Support the appropriate high availability (HA) and disaster recovery site to meet the intended Service Level Agreements (SLA) and the Recovery Time Objective/Recovery Point Objective (RTO/RPO) objectives.
- Support Tier 2 and/or Tier 3 resolution for trouble tickets submitted by customers.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years relevant experience (Associates degree with 7+ years of experience can substitute).
- Relevant industry certifications are desired.
- DoD Secret clearance is required
Other (Travel, Work Environment, DoD 8570 Requirements, Administrative Notes, etc.)
- Telework may be allowed.
- Some travel may be required to support contract requirements.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
DoD 8570.01.M: http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/857001m.pdf