Benchmark Human Services as grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the nation in the areas of behavioral and intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD). We work with people at home, in the community, at work, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children's services and day services. Our Richmond Supported Living Department is seeking a Supervisor.
- Coordinate and manage the operation of Supported Living Homes.
- Supervise staff and provide a meaningful day for consumers.
- Participate in team development.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly documentation.
- Facilitate all repairs and required maintenance of the consumer's homes.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Provide direct care to consumers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- 401k with company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Employee discounts with various vendors.
- Advancement opportunities.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency.
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- 1 year supervisory experience.
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Interested individuals should apply at http://Benchmarkhs.com/Careers
This job has expired.