Kforce has a client in search of a Supply Chain Manager in Brighton, MA.Summary:As an Application Project Manager you will manage technology projects and initiatives using industry standards and best practices. The role is initially focused on leading the critical Supply Chain track within the global ERP program, in cooperation with the System Integrator and as part of the company's project management team and PMO. You will have the opportunity to join the team on Day 1, apply your proven leadership and understanding of the Agile methodology and business domain, and ensure the success of this project. Beyond the ERP project, the Application Project Manager will lead and be responsible for all aspects of IT projects from requirements definition to go-live and stabilization planning. You will work cross-functionally to ensure key decisions on design and software changes are made. You will create and maintain project documentation and detailed, comprehensive project plans. In this role, you will proactively identify and manage risks and issues, escalating them as necessary. You will develop expertise on industry trends and the IT ecosystem. As an integral member of the team, you will contribute to the improvement of project management policies and procedures.Responsibilities:
- Provide project management to the Supply Chain track of the global ERP Program, working with the Business lead of the track to plan and manage the track activities and plan, provide governance and oversight, and provide track status and other inputs to the project PMO
- Proactively identify and manage project risks and issues, and escalate in a clear and timely manner when appropriate
- Actively management of the project scope throughout the project
- Coordinate internal resources and work with/manage third parties/vendors
- A BS degree in a technical field or equivalent experience is preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience with minimum 2-3 years of experience in IT project management or similar type of experience; Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development or IT a plus
- Knowledge of relevant business domains and experience working with Agile projects or programs; Guide project teams to ensure solutions delivered are effective and solve business needs and requirements
- Experience working as part of a large Program, with ERP/supply chain project experience strongly preferred
- Experience and ability to work within an Agile framework, using tools such as Jira or Microsoft DevOps
- Time management and organizational skills essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.