CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products and providers all around the world. We are supply chain experts. We live and breathe logistics every day. Above all, we believe that this is a people business. That's why we are building a global culture of teamwork and respect. We encourage initiative, and we engage and empower our diverse workforce to grow their careers within CEVA.
CEVA Logistics offers a broad range of end-to-end, customized solutions in both Contract Logistics and Freight Management thanks to our approximately 98,000 employees at more than 1,000 facilities in 160 countries worldwide. With the recent acquisition of the former Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services business, we are building one of the world's leading end-to-end eCommerce service offerings through the dedication and passion of our people-the heartbeat of our organization. As we continue growing at a fast pace, will you "Dare to Grow" with us?
Are you known for exceptional operational support in the supply chain environment? Are you passionate about coordinating efficient, reliable transportation with various carriers? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to provide an essential role and contribute to delivering superior supply chain services.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Develop critical relationships with internal or external customers, assist with account management such as maintaining customer profiles, details and service needs. Address complex or escalated internal or external customer questions and concerns regarding shipments, billing, status, services, carriers, and other needs.
- Manage document accuracy; requires complex knowledge of customers, carriers, and procedures. Oversee services that require special or expedited handing. Track orders and shipments and assist with tracing as needed; usually more complex, domestic and may involve international operations.
- Process operational data in software systems and applications, identify missing or potential operational or service concerns, and resolve with the appropriate groups. Utilize databases, logs, and other sources to locate and verify information; information is usually complex.
- Run, analyze and summarize operational reports and details; present information to co-workers or supervisors are needed.
- Interface with airlines, shipping, truck and related carriers to understand requirements, track shipments or details; operations are typically complex in nature.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and maintain a safe and effective work environment; assist others with understanding operational items.
- Create and process invoices, review for operational accuracy, work with customers on questions and payment; assist others as needed.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Education and Experience: High School graduate or GED; Associates Degree or equivalent combination of work experience, preferred. Two years of specialized logistics or related operations support experience.
- Skills: Basic to Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet, web-based and job specific software applications. Utilizes databases and systems to review and verify logistics and transportation information. Ability to prepare operational reports, queries, and service information, as well as quotes and service details. Ability to track and trace basic shipments or product, typically domestic and more complex.
- Characteristics: Capable of working with providers, carriers and services in a transportation/logistics environment. Able to identify operational delays and communicate and work to resolve potential concerns or delays. Operates in a fast pace and changing environment and in both a team and individual contributor environment. Capable of communicating with co-workers to provide and receive direction.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you'd like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let's work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That's why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.
CEVA operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent in an inspiring work environment.
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: email@example.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
Information provided is true and accurate. False statements or information will result in the application voided.
This job has expired.