Arrow Electronics is seeking the next Supplier Manager to join our Americas Components division.
Why choose Arrow?
With a global network of suppliers, engineers and manufacturers, Arrow is the shortest distance between what's possible and what's practical. We're helping customers shape the tangible future and build the technology to get us there. From smart cities to satellites, we play a central role in progress that improves the quality of life and makes the benefits of technology more accessible.
We are a Fortune 102 company with 2020 sales of $28.67 billion. Our team includes 19,600 employees worldwide across more than 336 locations. We help the world's best technology companies think "Five Years Out," working together to innovate the next big thing after the next big thing.
Are you thinking Five Years Out?
What You'll Be Doing
- As a Supplier Program Manager you will build influential relationships with key decision makers at assigned suppliers in order to grow sales and market share in respective technologies through various programs and marketing communications activities. You will act as liaison between field selling groups and Corporate to resolve questions/ issues regarding products and/or suppliers, including supply chain management, website development, promotional materials. In this position you will be expected to provide guidance to the field on large opportunities.
- Develop influential supplier relationships with key decision makers resulting in Arrow being able to gain competitive advantage on sales opportunities and be a supplier advocate within Arrow.
- Work as a resource for the sales team to enable navigation throughout SSG, to assist in selling suppliers/technologies to customers and to position Arrow appropriately with suppliers at both the corporate and local levels.
- Identify specific market segments and customers to market specific suppliers and technologies to the Arrow sales team with the goal being to grow NSB and customer base.
- Participate in developing and executing strategies to grow sales/market share with suppliers and/or technologies and conduct stakeholder management with key constituents in other departments to enable implementation of strategies.
- Implement ease of doing business initiatives with suppliers including, but not limited to EDI/rosetta net transactions, shared backlog files, bar coding, sales tools, etc. Coordinate and own supplier reviews including resources needed, GRPI model, presentation, and analysis.
- Generally, new and small sized suppliers lines are assigned to this role.
What We're Looking For
- Typically requires a minimum of 5-10 years of related supplier, sales and leadership experience with a 4-year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in: Supplier Management, Partner Management, Product Management, Sales/Business Development or combination.
- 5+ years of industry experience working for or with suppliers, distributors of semiconductors and electronics components, preferably NXP, Silicon Labs, ST or similar.
- Prior experience leading and managing Sales &Supplier teams in an enterprise level environment.
What We Offer at Arrow:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$112,500.00 - $137,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-TX-Texas (Remote Employees)
Product Management & Supplier Marketing
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus. All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021.
This job has expired.