Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM), develops and markets Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and by healthcare providers for the treatment of people with diabetes. The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company's inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class - while empowering the community to take control of diabetes. Dexcom reported expected full-year 2021 revenues of $2.48B, a growth of 27% over 2020. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs over 6,000 people worldwide.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for executing to agreed upon production plan and yields within their area of production.
- Oversees training and complete training records for all manufacturing personnel.
- Regularly monitors the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of manufacturing processes.
- May act as the back up to the Manufacturing Manager as required.
- Supervises the maintenance of personnel records and timesheets for staff.
- Supports the manufacturing lines to solve issues related with manufacturing processes, equipment, materials, etc.
- Develops schedules and manpower requirements for assigned areas.
- Acts as liaison between manufacturing, R&D, and engineering to get engineering requests processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Accountable for assisting with the efficient, safe and cost-effective operation of the department; for advising and making recommendations to the Manufacturing Manager with respect to these activities.
- Coordinates with various groups such as quality and engineering to analyze product failure data and test results in order to determine causes of problems and develop solutions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Directs the development and implementation of activities in production area(s) to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives. Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply. Plans and administers procedures and budgets. Makes budgetary recommendations and at higher levels, controls capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor. Develops schedules and manpower requirements for assigned areas. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.Functional/Business Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of technical and functional principles and ability to teach others.
- Understands company mission and strategies.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives with goals and the process by which to meet goals.
- Provides direction to others according to established policies and management guidance.
- Administers company policies that directly affect team members / supporting employees.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Networks with senior internal and external colleagues in own area of expertise.
- Works on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors.
- Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve results will cause delays in schedules / work products.
Experience and Education
- Provides direct supervision to individual contributors and/or support individual contributors/matrix reports.
- Acts as advisor to unit or sub/units and may become actively involved, as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems.
- People management responsibilities include hiring / terminations, performance reviews, career development coaching and compensation decisions.
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree with 5-8 years of industry experience.
- Informal management/ team lead experience.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Dexcom Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Dexcom's AAP may be viewed upon request by contacting Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.
View the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Non Discrimination Provision at this link.
This job has expired.