What you'll do...
Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and applicable regulatory requirements by executing maintenance staff strategic direction;
supervising team compliance; conducting risk assessments to ensure proper business controls are in place; developing, implementing, and directingprograms to ensure safety of associates, equipment, and property; providing safety instruction to associates; and ensuring associates follow companypolicies and procedures, wear personal protective equipment, and use equipment and products according to manufacturer guidelines and materialssafety data sheets.
Ensures quality and safety standards are met for facilities by identifying, correcting, and informing management of working conditions and practicesthat do not comply with company policies and procedures; coordinating and supporting security measures to safeguard assets against accidental orunauthorized damage or modification; reporting issues and status to manager and customer throughout the troubleshooting process.
Manages the maintenance of facility, grounds, and equipment by maintaining the working order and availability of equipment, tools, and supplies;maintaining and repairing electrical and mechanical failures of pharmacy machines and other equipment; troubleshooting building maintenanceissues; responding to and resolving issues and customer requests; and conducting preventative maintenance on equipment as directed by a seniormanager; and selecting and overseeing maintenance contractors.
Manages relationship with landlords and third parties by analyzing billings with supporting documentation to ensure their accuracy and validity;reviewing and interpreting landlord and third-party budgets to authorize payments and monitor changes; negotiating reductions based on research oflegal documents; identifying sites for audits and developing a business case based on cost analysis and business trends; auditing landlords and thirdparties to ensure expenses are consistent with legal documents and best business practices; negotiating agreements with landlords and third partieson past and future billings for specific sites.
Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders;supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability forand measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promotingcontinuous learning.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; andensuring diversity awareness.
Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity byimplementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executingbusiness processes and practices.
Live our Values
* Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
* Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
* Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
* Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
* Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
* Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
* Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
* Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
* Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business or related field OR 2 years' experience in facilities maintenance or related area.
Must be able to obtain and maintain DOT certification, meeting all health, safety and driving record qualifications required by the Department of Transportation.
*Walmart will cover costs associated with DOT certification.
Must be able to uphold and abide by all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR), including but not limited to compliance with safe work practices, policies, processes and adhering to Walmart Safety Policies.
Must be able to follow all Federal, State and Local Municipality laws and regulations.
Must be willing/able to utilize DOT certification to drive a company vehicle to transport landscaping equipment and crews to job site(s).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Project management experience, Supervisory experience
1601 W STATE HIGHWAY 114, GRAPEVINE, TX 76051-8651, United States of America
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
New York, New York
Posted about 1 hour ago
Rural Hall, North Carolina
Posted about 1 hour ago
Asheville, North Carolina
Posted about 1 hour ago