Kforce has a client in search of a Streaming & Video Operations Coordinator in Burbank, CA.Role Details:We are looking for quality individuals who take initiative, have pride in their work, enjoy both video on demand and LiveTV in a supportive team environment. We are actively seeking a Streaming & Video Operations Coordinator to act as a core member of the video operations and live streaming events team focused on OTT, Mobile and Desktop video products. You will work closely with engineers, production teams and third-party vendors to ensure the highest quality video experience is getting to our end users. Every day will offer you new challenges in an environment where change is welcomed.
- If you have experience with Video on demand or live video streaming in app and website-based products, then please apply now and take your career to the next level
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivation, enthusiasm, a dedication to meeting deadlines and producing high quality results are a must
- The candidate must be able to work independently, proactively gather consensus from multiple stakeholders, and be able to change tasks quickly based on shifts in priorities or urgent deadlines
- Ability to work nights and weekends is required; This position requires nights and weekends shifts
- Experience with video monitoring in a NOC or similar operations field
- Experience running live streaming or broadcast events alongside a production team
- Experience working in a media entertainment environment with multiple stakeholders and distributed teams
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and challenged by accountability
- Excellent internal client management and communication/interpersonal skills
- Experience working with mobile technologies (mobile development, APIs)
- Experience with troubleshooting and diagnosing technical issues for streaming video
You might also have:
- Experience with live video broadcast
- Passion for and knowledge of interactive technology and platforms
- Experience with QA of digital platforms
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.