What you'll do...
What you'll do:
Your past successes, experience with specific languages, tools, and platforms should look similar to:
- Boldly innovate without losing sight of our mission
- Collaborate directly with Product Managers, IT, Engineering, and other product-focused teams
- Help build a great engineering culture that consistently delivers value to our users and business
- Develop a holistic CI/CD pipeline - tools and an operational framework to enable application artifacts to progress through procedures which automate packaging, distribution, QA testing, and ultimately deployment to multiple environments in a controlled way.
- Languages + frameworks: ASP.Net - Python - etc
- Build/Release Automation: Git - Jenkins - TeamCity - etc
- Cloud Computing - Azure - GCP - etc
- Infrastructure Automation: Ansible - Terraform - CodePipeline - etc
- Bonus value for things like:
- Robust full-stack IT architecture and operational experience
- Comprehensive system/application/service monitoring and instrumentation
- Release to "walled garden" curated-store experience
- Secure SDLC, opsec experience
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications. Primary Location...
2628 NE UNIVERSITY VILLAGE ST, SEATTLE, WA 98105-5023, United States of America
This job has expired.