Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Lead a team of other Microbiology Scientists in performing sterility test operations by providing guidance, training and insight to more junior team members
- Schedules routine testing among the team of Scientists
- Assists with validation efforts for sterility testing isolators and rapid sterility testing instruments.
- Participates in sterility test method qualifications for new products for both compendial and rapid methods.
- Aseptically perform sterility testing on finished products, in-process samples, and raw materials
- Review and reconcile all sterility test samples at the end of the incubation period to ensure all samples were appropriately taken, processed, and were within required limits
- Participate in lean lab operation, 6S laboratory layout, preventive action, and continuous improvement programs to reduce operating costs
- Calculate, evaluate, review, and properly communicate data verbally and in written format
- BS in microbiology, life sciences, or other related degree concentration; other qualifications with additional experience will also be considered
- At least 4+ years related laboratory experience (microbiology and sterility testing in a GMP biologics facility preferred)
- Familiarity with USP < 71> and rapid sterility test methods is preferred
- Experience with microbiology and aseptic technique in a GMP biologics production environment
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
Position is full-time with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance ofPoway, San Diego, CA
are encouraged to apply.What we offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services®(PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our websitewww.eurofinsus.com.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.