VOA (Stanley Jones Homecare) is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) Home Care Case Manager to join the team to conduct weekday visits to clients in the Rochester MN area!
Growth potential - This Medicare certified company is expanding business in the Rochester Area with the Volunteers of America National Services Nonprofit supporting all staff.
Great training, wonderful team, Week day time hours. COVID-19 Safety for all staff all the time.
Objective: The RN Case Manager role is to utilize the nursing process in planning and providing direct care to clients as assigned. As a leader in the organization, the nurse will be the person "in charge" according to the Nurse Practice Act.
- Provides leadership and direction in the assigned home care
- Open communication with all staff, customers, guests, clients and families
- Follows all shift routines, policy and procedures regarding monitoring of vital signs, weights, administration of medications and treatments
- Immediately reports any suspected abuse or neglect per facility policy
- Accurately utilizes electronic systems of documentation as required per facility policy
- Top benefit packages
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Pay in lieu of benefits options
- Loan reimbursement (MN skilled care centers)
- Career scholarships
- Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs
- Employee discount program
- Current licensure in the state of employment as a Registered Nurse.
- Current CPR Certification.
Maintenance of required CEU's.
- Experience in long-term care preferred.
- Good problem solver with abilities to make independent judgments utilizing initiative, discretion and the nursing process as needed.
- Demonstrates leadership ability.
- Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
- Ability to prioritize duties.
- Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
- Clinical competence to utilize the nursing process to perform physical and cognitive assessments of residents.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
- Must be a team player.
- Understanding of current Antibiotic Stewardship, Infection Prevention and Infection Control and OSHA guidelines.
This job has expired.