Marsh & McLennan is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Urbandale office:
Staff Accountant II
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- Dynamic culture and collaborative team environment
- Excellent training plan which will set you up for success
We will count on you to:
- Opportunity to grow your knowledge of the industry, through partnership with various internal stakeholders
- Excellent opportunities for long-term growth within the company
- Competitive benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401k, and generous PTO
What you need to have:
- Perform reconciliation reviews
- Ensure compensation is properly recorded on GL
- Monitor accruals vs payments and ensure proper GL recording
- Interact with various internal stakeholders including Controllers, Financial Planning, HR & Payroll management
What makes you stand out:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Ability to handle confidential information with care
- MS Excel (beginner to intermediate proficiency)
- General Ledger experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Oracle
- Prior experience working within a large corporation
Marsh McLennan(NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annualized revenue approaching$17 billion,Marsh McLennanhelps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses.Marshadvises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions.Guy Carpenterdevelops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities.Mercerdelivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce.Oliver Wymanserves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visitmmc.com, follow us onLinkedInand Twitter@mmc_globalor subscribe toBRINK.
Marsh McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.