The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Global Provider of Financial Services Technology is seeking a Sr. Program Manager in Alpharetta, GA.
The purpose of the Program Manager, P24 Program Delivery, is to deliver program outcomes within time, cost, quality, and customer satisfaction parameters for this initiative. This role will provide leadership of the planning and execution of the program(s), a vision, strategic planning and supporting tactical execution plans for a strategic, pan- service or set of services. This program crosses multiple business areas and has a high degree of complexity, senior executive visibility, and high risk if not delivered on-time and with expected quality levels. This leader is expected to work under minimal supervision with oversight provided by the Program Delivery Director of the Data Center Consolidation Initiative.
Skills & Requirements
• Ensure predictable, consistent, and successful program(s) delivery of the data center site closures as defined in the P24 Initiative Scope
• Develop and Manage the complete view of the overall site closure programs to the organization and all stakeholders, at all levels, including executive management at the highest level
• Exhibit proactive behavior by engaging in program planning activities, including but not limited to: Defining the overall scope of the program; Creating and maintaining a consolidated timeline highlighting the major milestones and associated dates for program activities; Identifying and communicating project dependencies and impacts; Putting mechanisms in place to ensure on-going control of the program (E.g., Program Approach, Risk Management, Issues Management, Change Control, etc.), ensuring proper turnover to Operations for all components
• Execute site closure programs in alignment with governance as defined by Initiative Leadership
• Ensure success criteria defined upfront to promote alignment and actively manage to expected program outcomes
• Keep all stakeholders (internal & external) engaged in the program, aligned on expected outcomes and informed about what is occurring throughout program
• Proactively communicate the program's progress on an on-going basis, ensuring transparency throughout program lifecycle. Provide leadership and key stakeholders with the information and venues to make effective, timely decisions
• Assess challenges and commit to actions after identifying alternative methods that are based on logical assumptions and information. Escalate effectively and lead problem-solving when team is facing obstacles.
• Practically apply the concepts and principles behind program management and project management frameworks, methodologies and processes. Leverage methods and practices to enable achievement of program outcomes, and hold individual project managers assigned to the program to these expectations.
• Provide leadership and (matrix) management of a small staff of project managers, program managers, and other roles as required for the initiative.
• Develop, maintain, and manage all program finances including Site business case, work with Technical Delivery leaders on spend commitment requests and approvals, actual spend, remaining budget, and all aspects of the financial plan.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
Posted about 17 hours ago
Posted about 16 hours ago
Posted about 16 hours ago