At Intuitive, we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints. Our mission is our guiding force; our culture is the DNA that makes us unique.
As a pioneer in robotic-assisted surgery (RAS), we have been expanding our innovations through technology to help make a difference in the world. For 25 years, human ingenuity has guided our journey to help solve some of healthcare’s complex challenges.
We believe a great idea can come from anywhere—inclusion and mutual respect are vital to our culture. We value character grounded in integrity, a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and diverse experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and strive to achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let’s help to advance the world of minimally invasive care.
- Lead Product Roadmaps and solution options with senior commercial leadership to align with the vision of the group and establish and drive a technology vision and roadmap which is best in industry and scaled for global operations. Carry Out effective working sessions with senior leadership to ascertain systematic requirements based on new project priorities, changes in needs.
- Keep track of the financial effects of Technology programs. Convert the technology vision into a multi-year roadmap that steadily incorporates new digital technologies. Drive technology strategy including roadmap definition and execution in collaboration with commercial leadership.
- Understand the cost/benefit of creating technical debt. Work to sustainably drive technology capability and maturity; minimize long term risk, technical chaos, and data bifurcation while simultaneously maximizing scalability, operational sustainability, and usability.
- Define and support KPIs to measure process effectiveness.
- Be the subject matter expert for commercial business process, aiding tool selection, usage, troubleshooting, configuration, and enablement. Serve as an owner for the respective technology stacks and ensure appropriate technology is implemented in alignment with business needs. Establish which Salesforce and third-party technologies to leverage in customer powered architectures, based upon product understanding, industry experience and industry standard frameworks/best practices.
- Estimate IT projects and analyze the short and long-term impacts of various tactical options.
- Keep roadmaps for an area updated and stakeholders abreast of updates that are critical to them.
- Deliver expert analysis and research in defining or designing business capabilities and processes.
- Pursue ways to apply new technology to, and reuse current technology for, business processes.
- Stay up to date of current technology trends both in the industry as a whole and with the applications deployed in the landscape.
- Research and design implementation strategies for new and/or alternate technologies that will further business goals and provide competitive benefits.
- Works with business and technology partners to manage the business technology capabilities of the portfolio for the focus areas.
- Mentor and guide other technical resources.
- Provide and maintain training and resource materials, highlighting best practices and opportunities for productivity gains.
- Work with the integration teams to design and develop interfaces/integration to and from Salesforce.com/Marketo and related internal and external systems.
- Emphasize on Business Process Improvement and Automation of key marketing/sales and cross functional processes.
- Work closely with other groups to coordinate strategies, priorities and inter-dependent initiatives.
- Minimum 12 Years of relevant experience out of which 8 years of hands-on experience with selection, solution design/architecture & roadmap of enterprise products like Salesforce etc.
- Bachelor's or undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- A self-starter mindset without sacrificing the ability to be collaborative and work well intra and cross functionally.
- Demonstrated capacity to lead and impact a team through example and mentorship (you won’t directly manage employees but will partner with your executive leader to influence sustainable engagement and velocity).
- Emerging leadership skills, including the ability to successfully influence peers and connect effectively with leaders in the organization.
- Excellent knowledge of the architectural principles of cloud-based platforms including SaaS, PaaS
- Good understanding of all cloud offerings in the market and ability to comfortably discuss cloud architectures
- Solid leader and exceptional communicator who can drive consensus and articulate program suggestions and tradeoffs to senior executives as well as all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated problem solving & analytical skills and data-driven approach.
- Experience with Medical Device and Life Sciences enabling technologies preferred.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Shift 1 - Day
Travel : No
Travel Requirements: No Shift: Shift 1 - Day