GlobalFoundries is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world's most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GlobalFoundries makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. GlobalFoundries is owned by Mubadala Investment Company. For more information, visit www.gf.com.
Summary of Role:
GlobalFoundries seeks an experience Senior Manager/Deputy Director of Mobile Radio & WiFi Business Line will be managing FEM business for Asia and rest of the world for GF. This position reports to the Vice President, Mobile Radio & WiFi Business at GlobalFoundries. The Mobile FEM is an area where GF has market leadership and is one of the fastest growing areas requiring deep domain and thought leadership to help GF penetrate 5G & 6G space.
This Senior Manager/Deputy Director will provide thought leadership for GF in the FEM space and lead large ($>200m+) and complex multiyear business negotiations with customers. This position will be based at our Santa Clara, CA location.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Understand market dynamics and requirements for Mobile Radio & WiFi technologies within focus segments.
- Develop customer engagements in partnership with the GlobalFoundries Sales organization to understand client's products, product roadmaps, and corresponding technology needs.
- Identify the GlobalFoundries solution including technology platform, differentiating feature(s), and design IP that best serves a customer's needs and drive adoption.
- Define the market requirements for new technology features and design IP to be developed in accordance with market needs.
- Drive the business case including scope, schedule, resources, demand, and pricing model to deliver a technology solution at returns consistent with GlobalFoundries growth objectives.
- Drive ownership and accountability in responsible organizations such as Sales, Design Enablement, Manufacturing Fab, and Supply Chain to deliver to market needs.
- Create and deploy compelling presentation collateral to articulate the value of GlobalFoundries solutions to the customer and end-users to drive adoption.
- Drive design win targets and create detailed plans to achieve them.
- Create a sense of urgency and drive clarity across multi-functional teams to achieve business objectives. Identify issues and address them head-on using data to move complex multi-site programs forward.
- Develop strategic relationships with customers and eco-system partners to achieve success across a 5+ year horizon.
- Serve as a champion of GlobalFoundries technology solutions with strong external presence at technology conferences, trade shows, webinars, etc.
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Materials Science, Engineering, or Related Discipline
- 10+ Years of Experience in Semiconductor Product Company
- Deep domain expertise in Mobile FEM
- Travel Requirements: 25% of travel
- Language Fluency: English (Written & Verbal)
- Master's Degree in Engineering and/or Business Administration
- Fluency in a second language to support high growth markets
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and proactive work ethic
- Ability to identify opportunities and independently pursue
- Experience in working with international and diverse teams and with multiple levels of management
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Good communicator and comfortable presenting to executive management and technical audiences
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GlobalFoundries is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GlobalFoundries is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GlobalFoundries goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.
This job has expired.