Sr. Manager, Learning & Development
Job Description Summary
The Training & Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering training content that improves team and individual performance and contributes to positive business results.
Training & Quality Assurance Manager
The Training & Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering training content that improves team and individual performance and contributes to positive business results. This role will also lead quality assurance efforts that drive continuous team and work process improvements and contributes to the development of a customer centric team culture. The ideal candidate will be expert at creating high quality learning content for both face-to-face and virtual classroom settings; be experienced at outlining instructional goals, objectives and be able to offer analysis, design, and development options for achieving best business outcomes. The Training & QA Manager will have a strong understanding of adult learning principles, excellent project management skills and be able to effectively collaborate with subject matter experts (SME's) to develop and deliver training that drives business strategies forward.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (Training):
This individual will closely partner with colleagues from the business, the Learning & Development team, and external partners to develop and deliver learning solutions that improve performance and business results. Critical deliverables and activities include:
- Assess account team training needs, current training materials and identify improvements to transform the account's training program.
- Develop instructional content for training programs using research based instructional design methodologies, current technologies for both face-to-face and virtual settings.
- Partner with the Leadership & Development (L&D) team and HR/HRBPs for alignment to training objectives across the larger organization and leverage in-house instructional expertise.
- Create and maintain centralized training library to ensure materials are consistent and up to date.
- Create and maintain projects plans to ensure timely delivery of training materials and programs.
- Communicate training plans, activities, and outcomes to appropriate stakeholders.
- Schedule, deliver and track team training events.
- Develop reporting to monitor learning activity. Transform data into meaningful and engaging executive style summaries/presentations.
- Ensure consistency around change management and training approach, documenting standard operating procedures, updating training content and contributing to continuous team/process improvement.
- Ensure all milestones and learning objectives are met/delivered on time.
KEY RESPONIBILITIES (Quality Assurance):
- Partner with Account Director and operations leaders to identify process improvements and define/monitor impactful reporting measures.
- Utilize QA review findings to build and improve client service by incorporating into training and communicating with associates in routine forums. Include in performance feedback where appropriate.
- Create and produce necessary reports; maintain stats, metrics, and manage reporting governance.
- Create and manage a variety of surveys and data collection efforts.
- 5+ years of supporting training for business stakeholders in multiple business units/functions so an understanding of the end-to-end life cycle requirements of key business processes is present.
- Bachelor's degree in business management and/or equivalent management experience.
- Education and experience related to business process improvement and quality assurance methods.
- Excellent project management, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience designing and delivering learning programs based on business need.
- Experience utilizing best practice adult learning and instructional design methods.
- Ability to work independently to achieve successful outcomes on all activities.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, adapt quickly and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be a team player; able to shift priorities as business needs change.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience leading change programs required.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
This job has expired.