At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
Who we are looking for:
The Sr. Manager - Demand & Delivery - IAM Advisory Services is responsible for the overall client lifecycle management from sales through delivery. This person will drive Demand generation within the Identity & Access Management Advisory Services Practice. This role carries a revenue target and partners with cross-functional leadership teams with focus on project scope and delivery as well as developing and maintaining strong relationships with client C-level cyber leadership.
How you will make an impact:
- Responsible for overall client life cycle management from sales to delivery
- Drive demand generation within, including sales enablement support
- Large consulting organizations experience with focus on IAM advisory and technology (CIAM, IGA, Privileged Access Management, SSO/MFA, etc.)
- Experience with advisory and implementation services with leading IAM solutions (SailPoint, CyberArk, Okta, Ping Identity, ForgeRock, BeyondTrust, Thycotic, Microsoft, etc.)
- Identify cross-sell & up-sell opportunities across the Services portfolio
- Partner with Directors, Managers, and clients to develop tailored solutions to client challenges
- Oversight of the proposal & SOW creation for the proposed execution
- Mentorship of Consultants and Managers (matrixed reporting; no direct reports)
- Accountable for success of client relationship
- Work with the Practice Managers/Director to ensure that proper resources are lined up against the delivery proposal
- Meet client delivery needs in a cost-effective, efficient manner
- Ensure quality of deliverables and services provided exceed client expectations
- Strong ability to identify and partner with cross-practice offerings
With Optiv you can expect:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent education/experience
- 8+ years of experience in cyber security/technology environments
- 5+ years of experience in developing, implementing or architecting cyber security projects related to data protection and/or data governance
- Experience in driving large and complex initiatives and projects from framing the problem, conducting research / analysis to building the business and operational plans through to driving execution to success
- Experience in meeting revenue targets, building client relationships, and generating demand
- Strong leadership and communication skills - written and verbal -- to work with clients at various levels; well-versed with business and technical discussions
- Integrated thinker with an ability to apply intuition, experience and judgement to the available data
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.