At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
The Sr Manager - Alliances & Business Development will be a catalyst for building Optiv's relationships with our technology partners and teaming to bring the best possible solutions to market for our clients. This person brings a strong ability to assess and improve partner proposals as well as co-create business plans with our partners to build enduring successful relationships. Highly analytical with a strong understanding of business fundamentals and key levers, this person is highly adaptable to new challenges in the evolving world of cybersecurity. This position is remote-eligible.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Support the Head of Alliances & Business development in driving a quantitative business development approach to Optiv's partner relationships
- Manage cross-functional transformational initiatives
- Provide planning and business development support to alliance managers
- Identify and develop high-potential partner relationships based on market signals and Optiv's growth strategy
- Co-develop growth plans and negotiate terms with key partners to achieve short- and long-term business goals
- Ability to work collaboratively with innovation organization to develop solution prospects
Desired Education and Skills:
- 6+ years business analysis experience, for example: management consulting, finance, or business development
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university (a combination of education and demonstrated experience in the industry may be considered)
- Critical thinking skills and ability to think outside the box in a fast-changing environment
- Basic financial modeling, ability to identify key levers for success
- General understanding of cybersecurity technology and trends with ability to develop deeper expertise on specific market segments as needed
- Understanding of B2B selling models including -as-a-Service, managed services, and technology reselling
- Results-oriented with the ability to influence others and lead cross-functionally
- Outstanding time management, project management, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Willingness to travel
With Optiv you can expect:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field preferred
- Master's degree preferred
- Successful experience in alliances partner management, sales, business development
- Strong strategic partner planning and negotiation skills
- Process oriented
- Ability to coach and manage other team members
- Demonstrated performance as a team player who has the energy to be successful working in a professional, fast pace, competitive environment.
- Proven track record working successfully with cross-functional & geographically distributed teams.
- Demonstrated ability to execute against multiple concurrent priorities
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.