This position is new to the team and will support of the Digital Transformation program.
The role is needed to develop digital and IVR API's in support of the Digital Transformation program. In addition this role is required to support increased development on the Sitecore, Laserfiche, and Coveo platforms.
The Consumer Experience Development team is focused on building solutions to support Consumer Experience, Sales and Broker, and Contact Center business domains. As a Senior Engineer you will be responsible for the developing and supporting solutions to advance these business domains utilizing mobile, web, cloud, and IVR technologies. You will be involved with programs, projects, and enhancements to products for these domains following agile development practices. You will leverage your development knowledge and experience to guide internal and external developers to solve complex business problems.
· Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
· Write clean, testable code using Java or .NET programming languages and open source technologies like Angular and React
· Develop technical specifications
· Test and debug various applications and API’s
· Review and refactor code
· Deploy fully functional applications
· Upgrade and maintain existing programs and technologies
· Support junior developers’ work
· Document development and operational procedures including implementing monitoring solutions
· Advanced working knowledge and skill of professional field with ability to function as a subject matter expert for other staff across multiple technologies
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related field, plus 5 years of work experience beyond degree.
· Work experience as a Java developer or a .NET Developer,
· Familiarity with agile environments
· Troubleshooting abilities
· Good communication skills
· Work experience with content management and search solutions such as Sitecore, Coveo, Solr, Google
· Work experience on open source technologies like Angular, React, NodeJS
· In-depth knowledge writing complex SQL queries for Oracle or SQL Server
· Proficiency in building web-based and/or mobile applications
· API development experience using Mulesoft
· Contact Center experience with Avaya technologies
· Experience in one of the Cloud platforms (AWS or Azure) with end to end application building, source controlling and deployment
This job has expired.