We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Communications Manager, focused on the Sales and GTM organizations to join our strategic and fast-paced Internal Communications team. This role will report directly to the Director of Internal Communications as part of our Marketing team.
In this role, you will develop messaging platforms and programs that inform, engage, and inspire our employees to ensure they have the information they need to be successful in their roles. You will also provide strategic support to executives to build their personal leadership brand and communication strategies to align their teams on our strategy, goals, and priorities.
You will use your communications skills to amplify our culture and strategic vision and mission, help to foster connections among teams, and drive business results through upbeat communications that leave employees energized, informed, and inspired to do their best work.
What You'll Do
- Lead the development of the Global Sales and GTM internal communications strategy and results, with a strong focus on driving business alignment and engagement programs worldwide through modern digital and social collaboration platforms (Teams, email, All Hands, webcasts, newsletter, blogs, and vlogs)
- Proactively identify new opportunities and develop new programs to continually up-level our GTM internal communications program
- Drive and assist with GTM executive communication programs globally among our regional leaders, including driving awareness and excitement around impactful news moments, company vision, product strategy
- Plan and run GTM employee engagement events such as all-hands, town halls, webcasts, and Ask Me Anything (AMA) sessions.
- Build a trusted partnership with the GTM executive team
- Ensure that all content is of the highest quality, is creative, inspiring, compelling, and aligns with corporate messaging.
- Build internal website
- Oversee Social Media Program for Chief Revenue Office
- Collaborate with cross-functional communications partners to execute a comprehensive global internal plan to ensure seamless communications
- Build and manage a communications editorial calendar
- Measure the success of your communications programs (and are excited about doing so!)
- 10+ years of experience in internal and/or external communications
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A track record of delivering successful GTM internal communications programs with measurable outcomes
- Grace under pressure and can navigate through crisis situations professionally and calmly
- Experience interfacing, influencing, and partnering with C-level executives
- Creative storyteller, editor, and writer who has skills across mediums, including newsletters, slide creation, and visual design
- Excellent at coordinating a communications plan across multiple stakeholders
- Extremely sharp attention to detail and a high bar for quality content
- Knowledge of industry best and emerging practices for engaging employees
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment in fast-paced, dynamic environments, as well as the ability to escalate appropriately
- Strong collaboration, partnership, and project management skills
- Experience working directly with senior leaders and all levels of an organization
- Experience building and maintaining an editorial calendar and executive communications strategies
- A trusted partner who can keep news and information under strict confidentiality
- Developed webcasting strategies and managed video communications (content and production execution)
- Work history in the software industry, with insight into tech history, culture, and tech nomenclature
- Experience in B2B software companies
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here
This job has expired.