We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx is looking for a Sr. Director, Global Strategic Alliances with strong deal, strategy and relationship management experience to accelerate our global systems integrator ecosystem. The objective is to work with selected Global Sis to extend our reach, revenues and services delivery.
The candidate will have significant experience and passion in launching and scaling Global System Integrator Go-To-Market programs tactically at the field level between the Global SI and Alteryx's enterprise sales organization. The ideal candidate will also possess a strong channel sales and marketing background and leadership skills that enables them to engage with Global SI's vertical (i.e. Energy, Financial Services, Technology) consulting and horizontal (Security, Digital) leadership teams to drive strong field level engagement between the GSI and Alteryx.
This is a critical role within the Alteryx team, and will require cross-functional leadership skills to work with Alteryx Sales, Support, Services, Product and Engineering. This role will be a major change agent, having impact and influence with a high degree of energy, flexibility and drive to create real and measurable business results.
Candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. We are looking for candidates that are creative, aggressive and looking to expand and advance their responsibilities.
- Passionate Field Alliances champion who can provide world-class program management and thought leadership with our Global System Integrator partner base to increase revenue and drive incremental business opportunities
- Establish and execute joint Go-To-Market initiatives with targeted Global Systems Integrators that drive Alteryx lead generation and annual revenues
- Define and communicate Alteryx's value propositions to Global Systems Integrators Advisory and Professional Services organizations, driven through webinars, training, partner events and other communications
- Work closely with the SVP, of Strategic Partnerships and Alliances to define, execute and evangelize the Field Alliance and GSI GTM partner strategy both internally and externally
- Develop internal and external-facing marketing and sales collateral supporting the GSI GTM partnership
- Develop domain expertise and thought leadership regarding the partner's current areas of focus as well as potential new areas for expansion
- Work closely with the Alteryx Sales organization to broker account mapping and field-level relationships with GSI Partner Sales, Marketing and overlay teams
- Strong history of building and driving pipeline generation at the field level with direct sales and go-to-market partner organizations
- Work cross-functionally with Business Operations, Enablement, Legal, Marketing, Product Marketing, Program Management, Services, Sales, Marketing and other internal organizations across Alteryx on a regular basis
- Strong analytical skills to determine which Go-To-Market partners and programs are driving results and insight to build on that experience
- Proven history of exceeding Alliance/Channel sales or direct sales quotas
- Ability to forecast channel revenue accurately with strong Salesforce.com skills
- Represent both the voice of the partner to Alteryx and the voice of Alteryx to the partner as required to resolve issues and attain revenue
- Self-sufficient, focused leader with a propensity towards execution and driving revenue results
- Natural and effortless relationship management / partner development skills
- Minimum of 12+ years' experience in Business Development in driving Global Systems Integrators GTM relationships.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with an ability to speak effectively to business development leaders, executives, product managers, engineers, lawyers, and security professionals
- A business leader who is able to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally
- Passionate Field Alliances/Channel champion who can provide world-class program management and thought leadership across GSIs to increase revenue and drive incremental business opportunities
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task with special attention to detail and follow-up
- Ability to run quickly with little supervision and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- BA/BS degree, MBA or Master's degree from a top university a plus
- Comfortable with weekly travel
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here
This job has expired.