Become a part of our diverse team
NPD is an inclusive and innovative work environment where you can learn and work on meaningful initiatives with some of the best and brightest in the market research industry. The NPD Group provides the world's most successful brands with leading market research, combining consumer and retail point-of-sale data with analytic solutions to interpret today's market trends while anticipating tomorrow's.
As an Anomaly Detection Specialist in Ontology & Taxonomy Management, you will be responsible for the validation of data from throughout the production cycle. Data integrity is of paramount importance and your work is critical to ensuring quality assured weekly and monthly data is provided to our clients against strict deadlines. This will also involve identifying, investigating, and resolving data and quality issues. You will work as part of a wider team responsible for conducting quality and validation checks on our data prior to our data delivering to clients. You are responsible for data sign off prior to client delivery.
- Trend validation and troubleshooting at multiple levels of our retailer and category hierarchy for your assigned industry
- Will be the industry go to on the Anomaly Detection team.
- Independently work through trend issues and conducting deep dive investigations to identify data issues.
- Address client queries received through our Operations Client Services team as well as other external parties.
- Mobilize your technical skills and that of our colleagues to expand knowledge, generate improvements and ensure maximum benefit to the team and department.
- Develop strong working relationships with international colleagues across multiple functions
- Drive process improvement everyday by identifying and implementing changes that will advance quality and/or efficiency.
- Ensure the root cause of any issue has been identified and creating preventative measures to avoid future risks
- Work closely with Manager on projects and technical issues which are outside of the day-to-day activities.
- Liaise with key stakeholders by means of meetings, calls, Zooms or any other communication method required.
- Expected to engage with those in and out of production on challenges to make improvements to process/timing.
- A relevant third level qualification or sufficient relevant work experience which demonstrates your knowledge level, your team player skills and flexibility.
- Must be comfortable with working against tight deadlines and unexpected challenges
- Naturally rigorous and organized, you possess solid problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Enthusiastic and open to learn technical processes. You have a collaborative approach to working and strong communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Advanced skills in this regard are advantageous.
- Self-directed; strong ability to work independently, to troubleshoot and resolve issues. Ideally experience in an environment working and collaborating across time zones.
- Anticipate issues and takes appropriate action immediately. An analytical thinker who makes considered decisions and involves the right people.
- Strong communication skills are a must, to comprehend and articulate issues.
- Ambitious to perform well and to assist others when possible to improve performance.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for tasks. Understands that the workday is done only when deliverables have been met.
The NPD Group, L.P. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job has expired.