Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) sets the standard for cleanroom contamination monitoring. With more than 60 patents, we create the technology that enables our customers to make fact-based decisions, improve process yields and comply with ever-changing regulatory requirements.
We are looking for a Software Developer who can work independently and as part of a project team to develop and maintain software applications following our software life cycle methodology including necessary records and documentation. Additional responsibilities will include:
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Participate in the design and implementation of Visual C++ applications, .NET components, databases, application program interfaces and graphical user interfaces.
- Review and repair legacy code.
- Provide recommendations and technical advice to software test team as needed.
- Give assistance to software support in resolving customer issues.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of programming experience using Microsoft technologies and .NET Framework
- Strong experience in the following:
- C# and C++
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Debugging multi-threaded Windows applications
- Relational and Non-relational database technologies, design and programming
- In addition, experience with the following is preferred:
- Borland Paradox databases
- SQL stored procedures and triggers
- ADO.NET or LINQ
- Familiarity with instrumentation integration and coding communication protocols to actual hardware
- Familiarity with "real-time" system design and data collection
The Nuts and Bolts2021 Benefits At-a-Glance
- Experience with all phases of analysis and design (requirements gathering, technical documentation, coding, analyzing and testing) of applications
- Experience with developing complex software designs supporting research, new product development, and sustaining
- Excellent organizational skills: must be able to handle multiple tasks and duties and set priorities effectively
Our benefit package is provided through our parent company, Spectris.
- Health Advocate - This confidential service can help you; your spouse, dependent children, parents, and parents-in-law resolve health care and insurance-related issues, manage chronic conditions and improve your health and well-being.
- Dental - Delta Dental PPO; DeltaCare USA
- Vision - VSP Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Onsite Wellness Clinic - Onsite physician for basic health and wellness consultations.
$90,000-110,000 depending upon experienceHow we determine what we pay (compensation philosophy)
Particle Measuring Systems determines pay for positions using local, national, and industry-specific survey data, for the Boulder, Colorado area. We will evaluate external equity, which is the relative marketplace job worth of jobs directly comparable to jobs within our company.
For new hires, we to make competitive offers between the minimum and around the midpoint of the range. This allows the new employee room for future merit increases during review cycles. There may be times when we will offer above the midpoint. The decision to do so will be based on the applicant's level of experience, education, and specialized knowledge and skills. Additionally, we consider the external market rate, the amount we have budgeted internally, and the compensation rates of the employees within the company doing the same position. Note to external agencies:
We are not accepting resumes, emails or calls from outside agencies regarding this position currently.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer