Kforce has a client in search of a Software Design Engineer in Bellevue, WA.Our client is a cutting-edge provider of world class software, solutions and services. Employing over 100,000 passionate people worldwide, they empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve their dreams. Their best in class advancements in cloud, mobile, machine learning, and AI are changing the way people go about their lives. Doing business in 170 countries, our client is dedicated to fulfilling their mission of helping you and your organization achieve more around the world.Key Tasks:
- Analyze, design and development of overall test plans for specific programs
- Perform repeatable testing procedures and processes
- Identifies test gaps and writes automated tests to mitigate gaps
- Verification of installation instructions, APIs, triggers, stored procedures, referential integrity, hardware product or system specifications
- Interpretation and modification of code as required including batch files, make files, Perl scripts, queries, stored procedures and/or triggers
- Provide assistance to other testers
- Application/System/Inter-System level issues may be the major focus
- Project scope may include application/system performance, threading issues, bottleneck identification, writing small footprint and less intrusive code for critical code testing, tackle system/application intermitted failures, etc.
- Web Test Framework Experience (5+ years)
- C# & Java Script (5+ years)
- Enterprise level configuration skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.