Kforce has a client that is seeking a Social Media Copywriter / Researcher in Burbank, CA.Summary:This role is heavily focused on copywriting. You will be responsible for crafting compelling social copy for brand handles, while maintaining a consistent voice and tone. Staying on top of what's trending and being able to incorporate the latest internet slang into your copy is crucial. This position will also research and compile clips and imagery for social video and turnkey creative. This role requires someone who loves to copywrite, is hyper-organized, and passionate about immersing themselves in the television and social media landscape.
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of social media copywriting experience, preferably in entertainment
- Strong copywriting skills and an adaptable writing and content style for a range of genres
- Must be detail-oriented and a stickler for grammar and consistency in voice
- Deep understanding of publishing on various social platforms and nuances of the end-user experience on each
- Ability to identify common trends and connective tissue among the programming available on Paramount+
- Mastery of Excel and/or Google Sheets and PowerPoint and/or Google Slides
- Passion for entertainment and a television / pop culture junkie
You might also have:
- Examples of work or portfolio
- Prior experience working in the entertainment industry or agency
- Basic graphic design experience or photo/video editing experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.