ECS is seeking for a SOC Analyst II to work in our office in Albuquerque, NM.
We are looking for a SOC Analyst II who performs varied administrative duties with a relatively broad scope to support an organization's programs, projects, and activities.
- Perform system monitoring and verify the integrity and availability of hardware, network, and server resources and systems.
- Maintain effective and efficient adherence to the Event Management Process.
- Review system and application logs and verify completion of scheduled jobs, including system backups.
- Make suggestions to enhance existing processes and procedures, observe and control the status and performance of system components, servers, and network facilities.
- Answer incoming problem calls from customer and internal sites and resolves associated tickets.
- Write incidents reports & document events.
- Follow procedures; provide updates, ask questions, take action, follow up on missing, incomplete or unresolved issues.
- US Citizen and must have an acive DOE L or Q level clearance
- High School and 3 years of experience.
- With auto discovery, performance and availability monitoring, enterprise and mission testing, a central tool suite with a service asset repository that supports all ITSM processes, including mature service catalog, request fulfillment, incident management, knowledge management, problem management, change management, service asset and configuration management, enterprise logging, and event management practices.
- Required to conduct safety, walkthrough of the Data Center.
- Provide event, warning, alert, and alarm processing and management.
- Coordinate resolution of the event, warning, alert, ,and alarm messages Network Intrusion Detection Services.
- Detect events collected by the Cyber Enterprise Management System (CEMS) across the clients environments including all corporate networks and corporate telephone.
- Administer and support on-premises APC (Advanced Persistent Cloud)- Cyber's Azure Stack private cloud platform that my department M&O's which includes patching, configuration, service and incident fulfillment, and capacity management.
*This position is under SCA (Service Contract Act).
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.