Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You'll Do
Minimum education qualification
- Design, develop, and maintain the data architecture, data models, and standards for various Data Integration & Data Warehousing projects in Snowflake, combined with other cloud technologies.
- Model new features and subject areas/data domains and integrate them with existing structures to provide a consistent solution as well as develop and maintain documentation of the data architecture, data flows and data models.
- Work in cross functional teams that combine technical, business and data science competencies.
- Provide technical leadership for the data projects
- Take ownership of technical solutions from design and architecture perspective, ensure the right direction and propose resolution to potential data pipeline-related problems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- A minimum of a four-year bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or related degree.
- IT consulting experience, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications required
- Experience working with large complex enterprise accounts architecting cloud solutions for data estate workloads (DW/ETL/BI projects preferred)
- Proficiency in data modelling, very good understanding of data management concepts such as 3NF, Dimensional and their specific applications
- Experience implementing large scale data projects within the cloud environment
- Technical experience and knowledge in Data warehousing including SQL DW, Snowflake, Redshift and Modern Data storage technologies such as Azure DataLake and AWS S3.
We are open to applicants working remotely and living anywhere in the US. The ability/willingness to relocate in the future is preferred.
This job has expired.
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life